Honored Contributor

HERE WE GO

.............AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Miltiple Sign In AGAIN!!!!

I get it randomly - not all the time - and I'm on a desktop computer.  If the site takes me to the wrong sign-in page, I go directly to the bottom of the page and click on "Blogs & Forums."  There, I click to sign-in and am always taken to the correct sign-in page.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG    Just accept that this is going to happen and go with the flow. Your blood pressure will be the better for it.  No use getting upset over something you cannot change. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I just arrow back and then hit the reply button again and it takes me where I want to be.

Honored Contributor

@catter70    That's what I do.  No big deal. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've pretty much resigned myself to this happening since it's been a constant thing here when I sign in. If they were going to fix it, they would have e fixed it by now though I am surprised they don't have better web developers for such a large business. 

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse    They seem to be working with an antiquated system with severe limitations.  How many times gave we been told they tried to fix something and weren't successful? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ECBG    Just accept that this is going to happen and go with the flow. Your blood pressure will be the better for it.  No use getting upset over something you cannot change. 

@Kachina624 

One would think why they can't find a competent software writer.  Q is anything but poor!!!  Oh brother!!!

Esteemed Contributor

QVC is more trouble to sign into than my online bank account!

Honored Contributor

I think we can change things if we continue to voice how annoying certain features of this site are.  

A few years ago,those of us using iPads would have our posts appear in tiny print with no paragraphs, even though we used paragraphs when writing our posts.  

We kept on commenting about the problem, and it got resolved.