Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

QVC Social Team, I post pictures under Among Friends, and I am getting a message that my limit has been reached. I had this happen a couple of years ago. Please help.

Honored Contributor

Re: Message: Limit on images reached

@Tissyanne@dooBdoo

Would you like me to try, @Tissyanne?

I am notifying dooBdoo, also because she explains everything very well!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1, yes, if the system will allow you to. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne

To delete photos from your account, do these steps:

Click on your user name (next to notifications)

On the page that comes up look down the left side

Locate "my images"

In that box, click on "view images for Tissanne"

Click on the image that has tons of pictures

Indvidual pictures will be displayed

Check boxes for those that will be deleted by you

Next to add images, click on "Image Options"

HTH

I can check back tomorrow.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the sweet comment, @LTT1! ❤️   I appreciate it.   I try to help, but don't always explain well.   

@Tissyanne,  If you truly want to remove all images, it looks like this will work:   Click on your profile, then on the left side of the page under "My Images" click/tap "View Images for [yournickname]."

To remove images in all albums, all images:  click/tap "Album Options" and choose "Turn On Batch Processing."   Click "Album Options" again and in the drop-down menu select "Check All."    Click/tap "Album Options" again and in the drop-down menu select "Delete All Checked Albums." 

To remove all images in one album:  click/tap that particular album.    Then in the drop-down menu "Image Options" you can select "Turn On Batch Processing."   Then, in the drop-down menu you can "Check All" and then "Delete All Checked Images."

Warning:   I haven't done this because I don't have a large number of images and I don't want to remove all those I've saved.   This likely will remove all images, and that could include your avatar, so just to be safe be sure to copy and save anything you don't want to lose.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo, thank you a big bunch for helping me. After reading your instructions I turned on the batch processing, and decided to just delete a few pages. I was able to select a page at a time. Smiley Happy You solved my problem. 10 +++++ Heart for you. .

Honored Contributor

Tissyanne wrote:

@dooBdoo, thank you a big bunch for helping me. After reading your instructions I turned on the batch processing, and decided to just delete a few pages. I was able to select a page at a time. Smiley Happy You solved my problem. 10 +++++ Heart for you. .

Wonderful news, @Tissyanne!    You're welcome.    I'm glad it helped.    Now we've both learned something new!    Thanks for the update and the sweet post.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:

@Tissyanne

To delete photos from your account, do these steps:

Click on your user name (next to notifications)

On the page that comes up look down the left side

Locate "my images"

In that box, click on "view images for Tissanne"

Click on the image that has tons of pictures

Indvidual pictures will be displayed

Check boxes for those that will be deleted by you

Next to add images, click on "Image Options"

HTH

I can check back tomorrow.

@LTT1, I just now read your response, and I have already deleted some of the images. Thank you so much for helping me. Smiley Happy See you in Among Friends. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo, I'm not in this predicament yet, but expect I will be some day, so - stupid question - if I delete photos, do they disappear from the posts they were in? Seems to me that with another forum or website I was on somewhere, the photos were stripped from the posts they'd been posted in if I deleted them.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Moonchilde wrote:

@dooBdoo, I'm not in this predicament yet, but expect I will be some day, so - stupid question - if I delete photos, do they disappear from the posts they were in? Seems to me that with another forum or website I was on somewhere, the photos were stripped from the posts they'd been posted in if I deleted them.

Yes, @Moonchilde,  If we delete them from our profile they vanish from the posts linked to them.    If I remember correctly, the image is replaced in posts with a square with a red "X" in it.  (Not a stupid question, not at all. 😊)