Contributor

I was wondering, will there ever be anything geared towards men's fashions and products?   I have been a qvc shopper for many, many years and really wish they had something for EVERYONE.   

Men are kind of left out and I would love to shop for the men in my life as well.  Having men's fashions and men's products would be a huge help not only for me but for so many others.  

Please consider making some changes, it would make so many QVC families happy.

Respected Contributor

Re: Men's fashions and products

Puppy-eyes - I agree with you 100%.  My DH hates to shop and I would love seeing men's products on the Q.  A few years ago you sold some amazing zip up winter, water-proof boots and were amazing and my DH wears these constantly in the winter.  I think a large number of women buy for the men in the lives.  Please, please bring some men's jeans, shirts, boots, gloves, etc.  

Honored Contributor

It's funny but I was just thinking about this yesterday...how nice it would be if the Q offered several lines of nice menswear.  My husband also hates to shop and it would be great if they offered clothes for them...now that they have more "channels" why not offer some menswear?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think the issue with Mens pants is the variety of sizes they come in 28-40, and lengths 30-36, that is a lot of stock to be stores, while women's pants come in 7 sizes

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
QVC Customer Care

@Puppy-eyes7   Thank you for taking the time to share your suggestion for mens clothing, I will gladly share with our Buyers.

Have a great Tuesday!

Susan Q-Social

Honored Contributor

It would be nice to see more male models too.

Esteemed Contributor

REgis Philburn had a line of men's fashions on QVC several,years ago.  NIce sweaters, ties, shirts, jackets.  THe line did not last long.  OBviously it did not generate enough sales for QVC to continue with it.  SOrry ladies but I doubt you will see another attempt.

Contributor

Thank you so much for acknowledging me!  gives me hope for the future.  Smiley Happy

Contributor

Definitely.  The men are left out of so much.  Would be great to see men's jewelry showcased just as much as women's as well.

Contributor

That's just one vendor....several year ago.  There are TONS of men's fashion lines out there.  You can't base the success of an idea off one vendor.  Times are changing.  Fashion changes, there are timeless classic pieces in both men's and women's fashions.  Takes the right team to make an idea become a success.  If anyone can do it, QVC can.