New Contributor
Hi,

I recently placed an order that was canceled. I emailed customer service to find out why and they said my membership billing address does not match my billing address.

What is a membership billing address and how do I change it? I cannot locate this anywhere in my account settings. I only have one address for membership billing, order billing, and order shipping. I never set up a different address for membership billing.

Thanks!
Contributor

Re: Membership Billing Address

Is the address on the credit card billing the same as the address you have as the billing for QVC? 

QVC Customer Care

@JanelleB wrote:
Hi,

I recently placed an order that was canceled. I emailed customer service to find out why and they said my membership billing address does not match my billing address.

What is a membership billing address and how do I change it? I cannot locate this anywhere in my account settings. I only have one address for membership billing, order billing, and order shipping. I never set up a different address for membership billing.

Thanks!

@JanelleB  We will take a look at the account and follow up by email. 

Susan

New Contributor

Hi,

Yes, credit card billing, order billing, and order shipping are all the same address. I’m just not sure where to even find what my membership billing address is set up as. I only recall entering one address and my account is brand new.
QVC Customer Care

@JanelleB wrote:
Hi,

Yes, credit card billing, order billing, and order shipping are all the same address. I’m just not sure where to even find what my membership billing address is set up as. I only recall entering one address and my account is brand new.

@JanelleB   On the home page in the upper right corner under "My Account" you can go to account settings and check what acct and shipping address are on file with us. 

Susan