QVC Customer Care

Re: Maybe the Mods can explain this E mail I received

Hi @KathyPet I am sorry you were sent an email you did not subscribe to. Can you please send a copy of the email your received, along with the email address it was sent to ....to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. We will be happy to look into this for you. 

Esteemed Contributor

That's what Susan said too!

Honored Contributor

I'm not getting any emails from QVC except for rare purchases. I am getting constant d*mn pop-ups that take up the whole screen when I go to the shopping site - which I actually rarely do.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KathyPet and @fthunt,  At the bottom of the promotional QVC email messages, I see this notation:

"Add qvc@e.qvcemail.com to your address book to receive QVC emails.
Visit Email Preferences to review your email selections or opt out of all QVC Promotional emails."

While you're in the email message, if you click on the words "opt out" in the second sentence, you're directed to  a page allowing you to stop those messages, and it seems to be different from the regular "Email Preferences."   Have you tried that?

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
QVC Customer Care

Hi @KathyPet, Our IT department worked on this issue and found that there was a glitch that caused everyone to get an email about the Reduced Prices. The glitch has been fixed and you should not continue to have this experience. 

Esteemed Contributor

I sent the promotional E Mail I received to the Social Team and they were sending it to the IT Dept.  Received a E Mail today from them saying that IT found a programming glitch which caused everyone to receive that E Mail whether you were registered or not.   They believe the issue has been corrected and should not happen again.  We Hope!

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC: Thanks for straightening this out. The same thing happened to me, and l was wondering why.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
QVC Customer Care

Hi @handygal2 Everything should be working now, but if you ever see this again let us know. 

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @handygal2 Everything should be working now, but if you ever see this again let us know. 

@Alice-QVC: I got another promotional email this morning re: free shipping and handling and easy pay on select boots-- I'm getting a different one every day. My email preference selection is-- and has always been-- only those pertaining to my orders. I'm forwarding a copy of the email to the QVC Social Team.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

Yes but my settings were still fine exactly as I set them months ago.

I would suggest clearing them all and then re-setting them to see what happens!  Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*