Occasional Contributor

Manufacturers Sure post deliveries not working

Anyone else have trouble with the manufacturer sending irems with incomplete addresses?  I've had 3 deliveries supposedly get to my city and then be returned by the post office  to QVC because of incomplete addresses.  You can't even check up on them  with USPS because the tracking number is not part of their system! I'm so frustrated and angry and I don't want to take it out on some poor customer service representative. I've emailed and no one has bothered to follow up.  If I even had the option of using UPS I'd pay the difference! So not like QVC. 

QVC Customer Care

Re: Manufacturers Sure post deliveries not working

[ Edited ]

@NellB wrote:

Anyone else have trouble with the manufacturer sending irems with incomplete addresses?  I've had 3 deliveries supposedly get to my city and then be returned by the post office  to QVC because of incomplete addresses.  You can't even check up on them  with USPS because the tracking number is not part of their system! I'm so frustrated and angry and I don't want to take it out on some poor customer service representative. I've emailed and no one has bothered to follow up.  If I even had the option of using UPS I'd pay the difference! So not like QVC. 

Hi @NellB I am very sorry that has happened. Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the information on these orders. I do see separate billing and shipping addresses so we should confirm the correct information on your orders, thank you. Kim

Esteemed Contributor

It does happen.  Had one that got this close, then zoom, off on a multi state tour.  Once I got done being angry it was fun to read all the reasons it wasn't being delivered.  They must have book of likely excuses.

Honored Contributor

My guess is there was nothing wrong with the address.  In the past, I've gotten that on tracking but the packages were delivered and the address was perfect.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I think Surepost is terrible.  I have a package sitting in the post office 25 miles away for a week, its just not moving.

Honored Contributor

IMO  Sure Post has the worst tracking of any delivery company.  Don't care wether it is nordie, Neimans, the service is the same LOUSY.  And forget about tracking.    My latest fiasco is a return of an expensive ring.  Mailed back to QVC wh their return label.
April 23.  I dropped off at ups in town that handles all the companies  I have heard hide nor hair from QVC   In fact the latest order/return details

@NellB wrote:

are the delivery of the ring April 8   

Esteemed Contributor

@shoekitty - If you're using the QVC return label, the company that handles the returns process is actually Newgistics, not SurePost. You can check the status of your package progress here: http://www.tracking.smartlabel.com/

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@shoekitty - If you're using the QVC return label, the company that handles the returns process is actually Newgistics, not SurePost. You can check the status of your package progress here: http://www.tracking.smartlabel.com/

@loriqvc I just tried this link and I got the same message as using usps website.  The post office no longer has it and there is no further tracking.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky - The Newgistics site typically only shows new information about 48 hours after the time the agent picks up a package from a USPS hub (there has to be some kind of movement to show in the system). I find it helpful to check the site about a week after I've dropped off a return package; by that time, it is usually at least halfway to its destination, so I can have confidence that things are progressing and get a good idea of when to expect that QVC will receive and potentially process my exchange or return.

Occasional Contributor

I will send an email, but I have spoken with customer service several times. All they can say is that the address is correct in your system.   I understand that, but how ever they are sent/given to the manufacturer and the manufacturer prints out, does not contain all the information or so the post office says.  They get to my city, sit a week with 'incomplete address notices' being put in QVC order status and then are returned to QVC.  I actually went to the post office with the tracking number and they said it's not their tracking number and they can't find it!

One customer service call ended with them sending the issue "upstairs" - that's been a week now and I've heard nothing. 

I'll email, but I've emailed at least 3 times recently and have heard nothing.  I realize those who can are working remotely.  I don't know what else to say.