Contributor
Accepted Solution

Make phone prompts more friendly please.

To the powers that be...can you update your phone prompts, it takes forever to get a real person, I do not know about everyone else, but it is time consuming. Not everything has to be repeated, there needs to be clear access to Customber service reps. Recently I paid off my QVC and HSN cards and needed to speak to a person to get exact amt to pay off....it took more time than it should. Thankfully finally it is all done.

I have the many here that responded to my previous post about high interest, it made me rethink things and now I am debt free, and will never mail in a check again, and if and when I use the cards, I will pay them off right away. Thanks everyone and thanks to staff.

Respected Contributor

Re: Make phone prompts more friendly please.

If you paid off these credit cards, you were on the Sychrony website, not QVC or HSN.

Honored Contributor

@Bellajay.  I use a debit card for my QVC purchases so the money comes directly from my bank account with no thought of having to pay a CC bill.  I've done it for years with no problem and have the same protection as CCs do.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Generally only Credit Cards have a $50 liability threshhold.  Debit Cards on the other hand have NO threshhold and you're responsible for the entire amount.  You may want to check with your bank to see if they cover any of that for you.

Honored Contributor

@SEGardener Not so. My bank gives the same protection for both credit and debit cards.

Contributor

deeva, Yes you are correct, it is the Banks website, but it is doing business for both QVC and HSN. I just think it could be more user friendly thats all. But very happy that I am done with paying those credit cards.:smileyhappy.

Contributor

Kachina624, that is how I will be paying in the future with my Debit card. Just happy that I was able to pay off both bills.Smiley Happy