Regular Contributor

Re: Mail Innovations Bridgeport NJ

I did not think the shipping delays would bother me that much as I had not been ordering very recently - in mid June ordered two D&C blouses - one has finally arrived after a tour of NJ and PA(I live in PA) - the other is still out there - of course they were not in the same package, even though ordered in same call - I also watched a Bob Mackie blouse travel from Ontario, CA on 6/25 to Bridgeport, NJ on 7/3 and arrive at my mailbox on7/9. Still waiting for the other D&C blouse and how did my  Anybody top and bottom arrive in the middle of this, even though ordered later.

Have been customer since 1993 - while living in TN - and in PA since 1999 when QVC used UPS - oh the good old days.

Yes, shipping costs have risen, there is the Covid 19 but this morning I received an e mail stating that those who have Q cards now have a new number to order and call for problems, etc.

Really? Please just do better with contracts with shippers. We cannot blame  everything on USPS  ------ the company is called UPS Mail Innovations - so what  are the innovations.....

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  And so many hosts with seemingly so little to do... It seems from what one reads here that the same handful are on all the time...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bakergirl wrote:

I did not think the shipping delays would bother me that much as I had not been ordering very recently - in mid June ordered two D&C blouses - one has finally arrived after a tour of NJ and PA(I live in PA) - the other is still out there - of course they were not in the same package, even though ordered in same call - I also watched a Bob Mackie blouse travel from Ontario, CA on 6/25 to Bridgeport, NJ on 7/3 and arrive at my mailbox on7/9. Still waiting for the other D&C blouse and how did my  Anybody top and bottom arrive in the middle of this, even though ordered later.

Have been customer since 1993 - while living in TN - and in PA since 1999 when QVC used UPS - oh the good old days.

Yes, shipping costs have risen, there is the Covid 19 but this morning I received an e mail stating that those who have Q cards now have a new number to order and call for problems, etc.

Really? Please just do better with contracts with shippers. We cannot blame  everything on USPS  ------ the company is called UPS Mail Innovations - so what  are the innovations.....

All right so this is just insulting and essentially an attempt to force shoppers to opt in to that ridiculously high interest card... It just feels sleazy... I'm telling you, I very recently started ordering a few things here again, after a somewhat lengthy absence, during which I ordered very little... If QVC keeps screwing with customers, I'll happily go back to ordering elsewhere and you know what, any sensible person only goes back to the same well so many times...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...