Esteemed Contributor

Hello, lovely moderators! Could you pleeeeease pass along a request that the online program guide be updated to indicate when QVC2 programming is live? And/or it would be great to have a note posted on the "Watch QVC2 TV" page to specify days and hours when we can expect to see live shows, whether they have a host or not.

This topic has been discussed here in the forums many times over the past couple of months as live programming has returned to Q2, but at present, the only way to guess when a show is live is if a host picture appears in the daily program guide. And that doesn't even always happen for live hosted shows. More specific and detailed guides would definitely be beneficial for the Q and all of its viewers, but at least offer us SOME kind of communication about QVC2 programming.

Thank you very much in advance!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: MODS: program guide request

Moderators, I'm commenting again in hopes that it will yield some results. This really seems like it would be an easy request to fulfill, and it has about a 100% chance of bringing in more sales—potentially a LOT more sales—so it is quite strange that QVC isn't trying to address/resolve the issue. Thanks in advance for your help!

QVC Customer Care

@loriqvc 

We have passed your request to the appropriate department. Thank you for watching!

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC - Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC or any other moderator on duty: Have you heard any updates on this request? Especially with all the Christmas In July programming coming up, it would be very helpful to know which shows are going to be live on QVC2. Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

It looks like they're not going to update the program guide anytime soon, but FINALLY today Mary confirmed on air that Q2 programming is live from 11:00 a.m. to midnight ET every day. I'm not sure why it seems difficult to post that in the guide or on the "Watch QVC2 TV" landing page, but at least there's an answer now.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

It looks like they're not going to update the program guide anytime soon, but FINALLY today Mary confirmed on air that Q2 programming is live from 11:00 a.m. to midnight ET every day. I'm not sure why it seems difficult to post that in the guide or on the "Watch QVC2 TV" landing page, but at least there's an answer now.

I noticed that on my DISH program guide.  It's shows all the "New" programs.  So I figured that since the recorded shows are repeats, the new ones must be live.

I agree that it's much handier that way.😉

Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette - I'm actually referring to QVC's online program guide, which does not indicate the live/new programs for QVC2. As noted in my previous posts, you could sometimes guess which ones might be live if a host was listed, but there are plenty of times when live shows are run by the vendors, so no host is listed. I was glad to finally get an answer about the specific hours of live/new QVC2 daily programming.

Esteemed Contributor

I think if the guide lists a host's name and their picture, then it is a live broadcast.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc 

Yes, I knew what you were referring to.  I just mentioned my TV program guide to illustrate how I figured out which shows are live.  And for anyone else that might be interested.

Let's hope the live show hours stay consistent for a while!🤞