MODS: pricing question on regular and as is item

regular item.....

H226275
Mr. Cottontail Illuminated Gnome Cookie Jar $23.13

as is item.......

H235681
"As Is" Mr. Cottontail Illuminated Gnome Cookie Jar $25

is this pricing accurate?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
QVC Customer Care

Re: MODS: pricing question on regular and as is item

@sunshine45   Yes, it's accurate 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 - I posted awhile ago on another thread, that I always check the price of the "new" item, before I buy "as is".  You wouldn't believe how many times I've found the new price to be lower; sometimes substantially.

No rhyme or reason to it.

Respected Contributor

Yes, that happens. And it's been my experience when it comes to fashion items that sometimes items that are on sale or clearance at the lower price are not available in all sizes and colors, but the size and color I want can be found "As Is" for slightly high price.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@sunshine45 - I posted awhile ago on another thread, that I always check the price of the "new" item, before I buy "as is".  You wouldn't believe how many times I've found the new price to be lower; sometimes substantially.

No rhyme or reason to it.

@Venezia just a bizarre pricing policy! going to make sure i check on this from now on.

@Wayne-QVC  thank you for checking into this.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein