Esteemed Contributor

MODS - price check on Belleek plates, H318101?

Hello, lovely moderators! This is a slightly odd request, but could you double check the price for the set of two Belleek Everyday dinner plates, item H318101? This line is specifically designed to be affordable and "everyday" rather than fancy, so it seems strange that two standard dinner plates would be $150.

There's also something odd going on with the coordinating teapots—items H296229 and K382268 are identical aside from their product titles and item numbers, but one is $210 and the other $250 (again, really high prices, and one is in the home category while the other is in the kitchen category).

I have purchased quite a few Belleek Everyday items over the years, including a large lidded baker a couple of years ago for about $40, so I was wondering if these high prices might be a mistake. Thanks in advance for your help...

QVC Customer Care

Re: MODS - price check on Belleek plates, H318101?

Hi @loriqvc I checked the price and they are $150.00. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for investigating, @Alice-QVC; this is quite odd and I can't imagine anyone would pay that price. It is probably worth looking into those duplicate teapots as well...

Trusted Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

Hello, lovely moderators! This is a slightly odd request, but could you double check the price for the set of two Belleek Everyday dinner plates, item H318101? This line is specifically designed to be affordable and "everyday" rather than fancy, so it seems strange that two standard dinner plates would be $150.

There's also something odd going on with the coordinating teapots—items H296229 and K382268 are identical aside from their product titles and item numbers, but one is $210 and the other $250 (again, really high prices, and one is in the home category while the other is in the kitchen category).

I have purchased quite a few Belleek Everyday items over the years, including a large lidded baker a couple of years ago for about $40, so I was wondering if these high prices might be a mistake. Thanks in advance for your help...

I just started another thread in "kitchen" on this same topic before I saw your thread.  I also purchased a set of 2 dinner plates and a set of 2 salad plates when they were offered on the Q several years ago for about $50.00 a set.  I was hoping they'd bring the dishes back because I would like to order more.  But  $150.00!!!  Are they serious???  What happened???   I certainly will not pay this price!

I, too, wondered about the teapots.

Respected Contributor

Go right to the Belleek site.  Great prices, 10% off first order, and free shipping to the US.  I’ve had great experiences ordering there.

Trusted Contributor

@alicedee wrote:

Go right to the Belleek site.  Great prices, 10% off first order, and free shipping to the US.  I’ve had great experiences ordering there.

Thanks for the info!