Esteemed Contributor

MODS- need a price adjustment, please

A365791. On LTS today: $11.50. I just received it this week and was charged $15.98  Please confirm credit. TIA!

Respected Contributor

Re: MODS- need a price adjustment, please

Are we supposed to use this forum to request things like this? I always use the chat feature or send an email.  

Valued Contributor

call customer service

Honored Contributor

Doesn't hurt to ask.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@queendiva  I think you have the wrong item number the LTS is A309309 for $11.50.  A365791 is coming up at $19.98

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@santorini wrote:

Are we supposed to use this forum to request things like this? I always use the chat feature or send an email.  

This forum was created for customers who want to message the moderators, who are also customer service reps.

QVC Customer Care
Customer_Care

Customer Care

Welcome to the “Customer Assistance” area of the Community. If you have a specific question concerning your order, returns, or even a QVC general question – here’s the place you can go to find an answer or links to some of the most helpful information we have about QVC.

Our Community team  will also be here to supply answers to your questions. Just like any of our other posting areas – anyone can reply to the questions that you post. Here at the “Q” we want to provide you with the easiest, quickest and convenient ways  to assist you. Whichever works best for you; calling to speak with  an associate, LiveChat, or stopping  here at the Community Customer Assistance area.  

-QVC Customer Care

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
QVC Customer Care

@queendiva wrote:

A365791. On LTS today: $11.50. I just received it this week and was charged $15.98  Please confirm credit. TIA!

@queendiva    We have issued the refund for you. 

Have a great Thursday!

Susan

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you Susan.

For the naysayers, this is part of the New Normal, and my post was directed at the Mods- not you. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@santorini wrote:

This forum was created for customers who want to message the moderators, who are also customer service reps.

I thought it was created so that customers could interact with other customers and share thoughts on products, reviews, etc.  I'll keep my requests for personal matters just that - personal - and through a process that other customers cannot view.  

Honored Contributor

To those being critical of the OP: This forum is OFTEN used to request an adjustment and a mod almost always responds here.