Esteemed Contributor
Accepted Solution

MODS: holiday return policy start date?

Good morning, moderators! Do you know when the holiday return policy will take effect across the site? There are a few items I'd like to purchase as gifts, but I want to make sure the recipients will be able to return them if they need to. Thank you...

QVC Customer Care

Re: MODS: holiday return policy start date?

@loriqvc wrote:

Good morning, moderators! Do you know when the holiday return policy will take effect across the site? There are a few items I'd like to purchase as gifts, but I want to make sure the recipients will be able to return them if they need to. Thank you...

Hi @loriqvc  Sorry no memo yet on the Holiday Return Policy for this year. Shouldn't be too much longer, typically it starts towards the end of September. ~Kim

Super Contributor

and why are hosts referring to 30 day returns with no mention of returns to end of January?????

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, @Kim-QVC! I'll keep watching...  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@knittykitty , the return policy for holiday returns has not started yet, so as of now it´s still the 30 days return policy.

Honored Contributor

I thought I saw the date posted here.  It's usually sometime the last week in Sept.

Honored Contributor

@knittykitty wrote:

and why are hosts referring to 30 day returns with no mention of returns to end of January?????

@knittykitty, because that is the return policy until the holiday return policy goes into effect.

The only items that have a return policy until the end of January, for now, are items purchased during holiday programming.  

Frequent Contributor

I saw the note that holiday returns is in effect, but when did it start? I can’t find that info in the FAQs. Thanks!

QVC Customer Care

@loriqvc 

To Everyone - September 21st officially began our holiday return policy. Which means you have until the last day of January 2020 for gift returns.

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

I was worried because I purchased a jacket for my daughter for Christmas that shipped on 9/30.I must have known at the time. So I'm okay???