Respected Contributor
Accepted Solution

MODS help needed-QVC cancelled order

I'd placed an order on 4/20, before the presentation, it was not waitlisted.  The item then went to backorder.  I received an email 5/15 the order was delayed, and today was checking order status page and it now says cancelled.  I didn't cancel my order, I'm assuming QVC did, but don't know why.  If you can let me know, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks!

QVC Customer Care

Re: MODS help needed-QVC cancelled order

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

I'd placed an order on 4/20, before the presentation, it was not waitlisted.  The item then went to backorder.  I received an email 5/15 the order was delayed, and today was checking order status page and it now says cancelled.  I didn't cancel my order, I'm assuming QVC did, but don't know why.  If you can let me know, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks!

Hi @IlliniGirl88 I am very sorry that we were unable to obtain the inventory to fulfill this order. I am very sorry that we disappointed you. I do see a letter was sent today regarding this. -Kim

Respected Contributor

@Kim-QVC  - Thank you so much for checking on that, I appreciate it.  I was wondering if that had been the reason.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kim-QVC,  - Can you please check on something else for me?  This morning, I placed an order for a dress in navy, which was waitlisted, but now the navy in my size is showing available.  I checked my order status, but it still says dress is on waitlist.  I don't want to cancel, because the price went up.  Will my order go into Processing, since it's available.  I don't want to lose that color.  Thanks again!

QVC Customer Care

@IlliniGirl88 

I will place a new order for you at the previous price in navy petite small and cancel the waitlist. Is that correct?

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC  - Thanks!  Yes, navy petite small.  I appreciate your help!

QVC Customer Care

All done. Enjoy!

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

This is a classic "when one door closes, another opens." 🙂

@IlliniGirl88
Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC  - Thanks again for your help, I really appreciate it!  Have a great week!