Esteemed Contributor

MODS: check colors on V37552?

Hello, moderators! Could you check (or have someone check) the colors for the lantern sets that are item V37552? There's a peach lantern shown with the Jewel Tones set and a red lantern with the Pastels set, and I'm guessing that may be incorrect. The product description does not list which colors go with with set, so it isn't possible to verify that way. Thanks...

https://www.qvc.com/Set-of-5-Mini-Lanterns-with-Spotlight-Feature-and-Gift-Boxes.product.V37552.html

Esteemed Contributor

Re: MODS: check colors on V37552?

[ Edited ]

Hello again! I also posted this question on the product page, and two kind customers have confirmed that the color groupings are not correct. The red lantern should be listed as part of the "Jewel Tones" group, and the peach lantern should be in "Pastels."

It would be great if the product photos could be updated to help other buyers—I know there have been many based on the presentations so far—and it would also be great to pass along this information to whichever department prepares the products for airtime, since there have been at least two presentations showing the lanterns in the incorrect groupings that are displayed online. Thanks...