Honored Contributor

MODS....can you tell me about what is going on with #TILI?

hi MODS......hope you are all having a good week.

i am wondering what is going on with the #TILI beauty boxes?

i noticed that my FEBRUARY 2020 box now says contact customer service and has not yet shipped?

i am also noticing the MARCH 2020 box on my order status that says advanced order?

can you tell me if either of these are close to being released yet?

thanks!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
QVC Customer Care

Re: MODS....can you tell me about what is going on with #TILI?

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

hi MODS......hope you are all having a good week.

i am wondering what is going on with the #TILI beauty boxes?

i noticed that my FEBRUARY 2020 box now says contact customer service and has not yet shipped?

i am also noticing the MARCH 2020 box on my order status that says advanced order?

can you tell me if either of these are close to being released yet?

thanks!

Hi @sunshine45 

Hope you are having a good week as well! The latest update we received on February 28th is as follows.......

*UPDATE ON FEBRUARY BOX* Hi, #lovemyTILI members. First, we would like to thank you so much for your continued patience as we gathered the correct information from the team to share an update on February's box. They originally intended for the box to be released at the middle of the month (to give January the same amount of time as previous boxes while finalizing February) but we did experience a delay as you've seen. We can confidently share that the February box will be live on the site next week and expect orders to begin shipping to customers on March 8th. In addition, we were able to receive all items that will be in the box and they are listed below. We understand your frustrations and we so appreciate your feedback. We have shared each of your comments with the appropriate team. It has been shared with us that the team is committed to making sure each box is filled with only the best of the best beauty products for you to sample each month. We understand, however, that you've experienced delays in the anticipated ship dates of the boxes the past two months and we apologize for the inconvenience. If you would like to share any other feedback or have questions, please feel free to e-mail QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and someone will assist you as soon as possible. Thank you for your continued interest in TILI. We appreciate all of you!

• philosophy Melon Daiquiri Shower Gel – full size
  • MineTan Invisi Color Gradual Lotion - deluxe size
  • Josie Maran Argan Oil- deluxe size
  • Clinique Smart MD Clinical Revolumize - deluxe size
  • First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream in Grapefruit - deluxe size
  • Supersmile Extra White System - deluxe size
  • Benefit Cosmetics Badgal Bang Mascara - deluxe size
  • Potion 54 by Jill Martin fragrance sample

Unfortunately we do not yet have the updated info regarding the March box.

Thanks so much for your patience!

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC 

thanks so much.....i have seen that update.

just wondering why the FEBRUARY status says contact customer service?

i know i am not the only one seeing this because there are a number of people on the TILI facebook page that are also a bit confused regarding the shipments and why it says "contact customer service."

hope to see a change in status on the 8th.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC  or any other mod......

any updates on the MARCH box and the APRIL BOX?

QVC Customer Care

Hi @sunshine45 

Unfortunately no updates as of yet. 

Barb

Honored Contributor

thanks for checking @Barbara-QVC .

will just keep hoping that they are going to come through.