Honored Contributor

MODS: Wishlist is UNAVAILABLE. Please look into this.

When I click on Wishlist under My Account, a QVC screen comes up with "Wishlist is unavailabe at this time. Please try later" in nice script.

Respected Contributor

Re: MODS: Wishlist is UNAVAILABLE. Please look into this.

Ya that's where I look too when free shipping is offered and can't see it...same screen comes up.

Contributor

This is always the case when QVC offers a flash sale or free shipping. Plan on doing some shopping and your internet goes haywire. Always seems to get fixed when the flash sale is over. sick of this.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @SahmIam please send your order information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will do our best to help.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alice-QVC  What order information? I didn't order anything. Other customers are having the same problem so accessing their wishlist; why isn't the tech team being notified that there is an issue with site? 

Respected Contributor

I just accessed and ordered from my wishlist. I am using a desktop and don't know if there is a difference if using a mobile or other method for ordering.

I went back just now to see if I could access the wishlist and it loaded with the following statement, "your wishlist is now empty" and that would be true. Hopefully, the Q will find a solution so that all shoppers can take advantage of the flash free shipping!

QVC Customer Care

I am so sorry @SahmIam I do not need your Member Information seems like there are issues on the website. IT is working on them.

Honored Contributor

no issues for me......i am on a laptop using windows/firefox.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein