Honored Contributor

Formerly, when signed in we could go to the top right of any page, click on our "name" next to Notifications and have a list of all of our posts.  Can we still see a list of our posts?

ThanksSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG  I can see mine but it takes a couple of minutes to appear. Been this way for me for awhile. Used to come up right away but no more here.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@ECBG  I can see mine but it takes a couple of minutes to appear. Been this way for me for awhile. Used to come up right away but no more here.

@proudlyfromNJ Thanks.  I'll try.  I "lost" a post!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ It WORKED!!!!!!!Smiley Happy  Thank you!!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Formerly, when signed in we could go to the top right of any page, click on our "name" next to Notifications and have a list of all of our posts.  Can we still see a list of our posts?

ThanksSmiley Happy

@ECBG   Do  5 loads of laundry....vaccum the house.....write a book....then come back and see if it has down loaded.....😄. You will grow old waiting.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

ThanksSmiley Happy

@ECBG   Do  5 loads of laundry....vaccum the house.....write a book....then come back and see if it has down loaded.....😄. You will grow old waiting.

@SeaMaiden REALLY!  My Dear...it wasn't but a few seconds!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

My screen name and notifications appear for about a second then disappear.  As a result I cannot click on anything.  I was only able to log in when I attempted to post something.   But now I won't be able to log out.  When will QVC fix all the issues on their website?????