Trusted Contributor

MODS, QVC Customer Service - Thank You For Making A Public Announcement -

MODS, QVC Customer Service - Thank You For Making A Public Announcement Regarding Shipping And Processing Delays.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: MODS, QVC Customer Service - Thank You For Making A Public Announcement -

It's about time! Problems with shipping and returns have been going on consistently for weeks or longer! Too little too late. How about throwing us another Free Shipping day for our trouble QVC?? 

Esteemed Contributor

What was the problem? 

QVC Customer Care

@godi wrote:

What was the problem? 

We’re updating our fulfillment centers to allow us to deliver product faster to you, and some temporary delays may be affecting your order. We appreciate your patience and are truly sorry for any inconvenience along the way.

QVC Customer Care

@queendiva wrote:

It's about time! Problems with shipping and returns have been going on consistently for weeks or longer! Too little too late. How about throwing us another Free Shipping day for our trouble QVC?? 

A Free Shipping Day sounds like a great idea. I will make sure I forward the suggestion to the appropriate department.

Thank you,

QVC Customer Care

@queendiva wrote:

A Free Shipping Day sounds like a great idea. I will make sure I forward the suggestion to the appropriate department.

Thank you,

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Paulette-QVC 

Please pass along to all Mods for making our thoughts heard to TPTB.

THANK YOU MODS 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻 

Hope going forward, consideration is given to potential negative consequences, and Notice is given, Before action is taken.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
QVC Customer Care

@Drythe 

I most certainly will. 

Thank you so much.

Valued Contributor

Oh please, qvc corporate can say anything to calm everyone down, a little too late.  Anyone who believes their updating shipping method, well I could sell you a few bridges.  They got too big, hired less people, thus the issue with processing, shipping, and now credits.  They are making money on our returns while we are just more intereset.  They aren't updating anything, and they know it.  They opened a new warehouse in Ontario California and they don't know what they are doing.  The only reason qvc made an announced after six months of complaining is because they are losing money, articles shows a 4 percent decrease in profits for the first quarter. They deserve it and to tell customers they are updating is a false statement.  They should have kept quiet, they only made things worse

Honored Contributor

After Qurate bought the remaining HSN, and then all the companies restructured, QVC subsequently outright purchased HSN in December 2018.  That's why the 1st Qtr financial reports are all combined QVC/HSN.   QVC has been working to merge as many operations as possible to streamline processes.  One of them is their distribution and another is merchandising.  This was all laid out in their 1st Qtr shareholder call they held a few days ago.

So if QVC is lying to customers, they are also lying to all of their shareholders, investors, and the financial press.  All of which, I would wager, have better sources than any of us to determine if they are lying or not. 

I don't doubt that they only sent the apology email as a result of all the complaints, but they probably had hoped the issues would have resolved themselves much quicker than now, and they never would have had to make it known.  Seeing how delivery and refunds problems have gone on for quite a while, perhaps customers did indeed force QVC's hand (well done!).  Either way, I give them kudos for finally speaking on it, even at this late date.