Trusted Contributor

MODS-Please, my Lock & Lock large bin in process since the 15th

There is no movement.  What in the world is happening with shipping?  Thanks.

QVC Customer Care

Re: MODS-Please, my Lock & Lock large bin in process since the 15th

@kjae wrote:

@kjae   I apologize.  It looks like an email was sent to you today informing you of the delay in shipping.  Did you receive that email?  

Trusted Contributor

@Melvin-QVC   I appreciate your response..I have checked my email inbox and spam and have not received any communication ffrom QVC.  It took them 10 days to inform me that there is a delay??  Again, I see no notice from them.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mods, I have three items still in process since the 19th.  Today the 25th.  One of them Mally Dark circle conceler, they were selling again yesterday.  WHAT GIVES?  I order from BBW  within a week and received items in three days.  With all the new and improved warehouses the Q has opened, why in process so long?  Maybe they need to hire more people.  

It,s not right the way QVC does business.

By the way, the Mally item EDD TODAY 10/25.

Esteemed Contributor

@Melvin-QVC   I have gotten no email either.  The more here are the only ones that answer and try to help.  CS ON THE PHONE USELESS,

Nothing I ordered is that important, and will not do Christmas shopping here on the Q.  

Esteemed Contributor

@kjae wrote:

@kjae  .. you are not alone... I have an order that I placed on October 6th still in Process... that's 19 days.  So far I have received two emails telling me shippment is delayed.  Woman Mad

Esteemed Contributor

@kjae wrote:

@Melvin-QVC   I appreciate your response..I have checked my email inbox and spam and have not received any communication ffrom QVC.  It took them 10 days to inform me that there is a delay??  Again, I see no notice from them.

@kjae  .. I have received 2 emails since October 6th informing me that there is a delay in shipping... with no explanation provided.   That is inexcusable.  If the item is not in stock or not available to be shipped within  a day or so they should not list is as being is stock.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Melvin-QVC wrote:

@kjae wrote:

@kjae   I apologize.  It looks like an email was sent to you today informing you of the delay in shipping.  Did you receive that email?  

@Melvin-QVC  and @kjae  .... receiving an email that there is a delay in shipping 10 days after an order is placed is inexcusable.  I have an order I placed on October 6th that is still in process.  I have received 2 emails (one last week and one today) informing me there is a delay in shipping.   If an item is not available to ship when an order is placed the customer should be informed and if the customer does not want to wait the order should be able to be cancelled!   QVC has deteriorated terribly since I first started shopping with them back in 1997.  As a result,  I will definitely NOT be purchasing any Christmas gifts from the Q.   At one time I did most of my Christmas shopping on the Q.... but with things like unreasonable delays in shipping.. no more!!!

Esteemed Contributor

FINALLY .. after my order being in "Process" since October 6th I was able to cancel it today  (October 26th) !!!!