Respected Contributor
Accepted Solution

MODS - Please help with lost package

I'd placed an order on 6/12 for an Isaac Pima cotton tee, which shipped on 6/19.  Tracking shows it arrived in Morrow, GA on 6/24 and it hasn't moved at all.  I called Customer Service to tried to get this resolved, but the call was disconnected, and I sent a detailed email yesterday to QSocial Team, but haven't heard anything back about this.  I think this package is lost.  Can you please refund this?  Thank you for your help!

Trusted Contributor

Re: MODS - Please help with lost package

@IlliniGirl88  I had the same thing happen to something I ordered. I kept checking the tracking and it didn't move for 10 days.

I assume it is lost.   I did a Live Chat around 7:30 this morning.  I was #14 in the queue but I only waited about 6 minutes for the rep to chat with me.  The rep checked the tracking and she saw the same thing, that it didn't move for 10 days.  She immediately credited my account, since the item I ordered was no longer available.

Good Luck!

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
QVC Customer Care

Hi @IlliniGirl88 

I apologize you haven't received your order. You're correct, per tracking the item appears to be lost in transit as there has been no movement since 6/24. I've issued the refund today for the missing order. 

Kinski,

Customer Care

Respected Contributor

@Kinski-QVC wrote:

Hi @IlliniGirl88 

I apologize you haven't received your order. You're correct, per tracking the item appears to be lost in transit as there has been no movement since 6/24. I've issued the refund today for the missing order. 

Kinski,

Customer Care

@Kinski-QVC  - I appreciate your help, thank you! 

Honored Contributor

I am becoming very alarmed at the number of packages I have that seem to have just dropped off the face of the Earth.  Some appear to have never left the QVC warehouse.  I've put a USPS tracer on another, they acknowledgd receiving it but I've had no feedback.  What's the use of ordering if our parcels are never delivered?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Kachina624 

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your orders. We’re currently experiencing some delivery delays. I’d be glad to take a look at your order status on our end.  Please provide me with item numbers.

Kinski,

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Kinski-QVC .  You might check J367973, on which I did a USPS tracer but haven't heard about it.  Also A378037.  Neither of these is still available.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Kachina624 

Unfortunately, it appears J367973 is lost in transit as there has been no movement since 6/29. I apologize, I'm unable to replace as the Kingman Turquoi is wailist only. Would you like Azurite, Labradorite or White Buffalo? 

Item A378037 shipped on 7/2. The estimated delivery date is 7/15. However if there isn't any tracking  updates for this item by 7/10 please let us know. 

Kinski,

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Kinski-QVC   Please issue a refund for the turquoise jewelry piece.  I'll keep waiting for the shirt, although I don't have much hope.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Kachina624 

Again I'm sorry your order didn't arrive. I've issued a refund for J367973.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.  

Kinski,

Customer Care