Contributor

MODS: Please help with a "mystery" return issue

[ Edited ]

Good afternoon, folks.

I hope all is still going well for you all.  I'm writing about a mystery return that posted to my account for order

8Greens Effervescent Drink Tablets 60 Count Auto-Delivery

When tracking the item, I saw that it was "stuck" in Morrow, GA for some reason...then all of a sudden, I got an email saying my refund was being processed??? I certainly didn't return it (it didn't even make it to me, and I actually need the stuff...LOL), so I'm not sure what happened, but I wasn't the person who returned it. Also, the amount refunded was only $7 and some change, but I'm pretty sure my first payment was higher than that.  Don't know if this was someone else's return that got placed on my account or what, but if you all still have this, I want it because I'm almost out. If not, then I think it only fair that I be reimbursed in full since I didn't return anything on my end.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: MODS: Please help with a "mystery" return issue

@MissALuvintheQ Per Community Standards, we are *not* allowed to post identifying info, such as our real name. It's also unsafe in this day and age.

QVC Customer Care

@MissALuvintheQ 

I am sorry for the confusion. This item was returned apparently by the post office but our warehouse still did not process it currently. I have issued you a no cost replacement and you should look for delivey on or about September 18th.

Please do not list order numbers as this is a private forum.

Beth QVC

Contributor

Thanks for your help, Beth.