Honored Contributor

Re: MODS PLEASE FORWARD TO MR. GEORGE

Add me to the list of customers who are not disgusted.

Have I had some things go awry during the more than 25 years I've shopped with QVC?  Yes.

Have the issues been resolved to my satisfaction?  Yes.

Is there room for improvement?  Yes, any company or individual always has room for improvement.  But wishing the company would go bankrupt and a lot of good people would lose their jobs?  That's really pathetic.

Honored Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

try these for contact information also:

mike.george@qvc.com

mike george

office of the president/ceo

1200 wilson drive

west chester, pa. 19380

Edited to remove link

please complete the below form or call us at 866-876-0461

http://www.libertymedia.com/overview/a-message-from-our-ceo.html

@sunshine45  Thanks for the info. I’ve tried most of those methods of contact. I’m relying on the MODs to push my message up the chain. So far no MODS have replied stating that they would pass it along. We’ll see.

@Ketra If you emailed Mike George and didn't get a response, it's because the people who screen the emails did not find what you had to say should be forwarded to MG. You must be very careful how you word your complaint, I have an idea they feel your complaint would be better served by CS. I had a concern about a host once and emailed MG and his team got back to me about it via phone the next day. 

Esteemed Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Excellent post!  We are all disgusted. Bad business qvc has become. I hope they lose their shirts and the so called "hosts" will have to find new employment, and I really don't care, most of the hosts aren't worthy of being on television

So you want everybody behind the camera to loose their jobs too?

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

Excellent post!  We are all disgusted. Bad business qvc has become. I hope they lose their shirts and the so called "hosts" will have to find new employment, and I really don't care, most of the hosts aren't worthy of being on television

Where would you shop if QVC "lost their shirts".  According to your posts QVC is your go to for shopping which why you continue shop QVC even though the company makes you extremely unhappy.

Esteemed Contributor

I, for one am not disgusted.  My order coming from PA to the West Coast will probably be here before EDD.