Valued Contributor

MODS - Order not showing on my account

I placed an order for the Spanx Seamless Reversible Comfort Bra Set of 2 when it was a TSV or ODO for $59 and change.  Currently it is showing as A373826 for $84.00.   This order is not showing up on my pending orders list.  Do you have a record of this order?  I would still like to receive this order, but only at $59 price point.  Can you help?  I don't know why this order is not showing up.  Thank you.

QVC Customer Care

Re: MODS - Order not showing on my account

Hi @Stevie Nix I am so sorry, I am not seeing an order for A373826 when it was a Today's Special Value. 

QVC Customer Care

@Stevie Nix Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com 

Esteemed Contributor

@Stevie Nix wrote:

I placed an order for the Spanx Seamless Reversible Comfort Bra Set of 2 when it was a TSV or ODO for $59 and change.  Currently it is showing as A373826 for $84.00.   This order is not showing up on my pending orders list.  Do you have a record of this order?  I would still like to receive this order, but only at $59 price point.  Can you help?  I don't know why this order is not showing up.  Thank you.

@Stevie Nix There was a LUG TSV awhile back and I KNOW that I ordered it.  But it did not show up on my account.  By the time I noticed it later, my color was sold out.  I have been on waitlist, but I doubt I will get it at this point.  There must be a hiccup somewhere.  I hope they get it for you at the price you want.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I think sometimes people forget the last step of the order process which is "place order".  I've done it a time or two when rushing so now I always immediately verify it under "order status".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment