Trusted Contributor

MODS: Nine Days My Prive Revaux Sunglasses Have Been In Processing - Fed Up!!!

[ Edited ]

I ordered these on 27 April and am not able to cancel even though my EDD has long since come and gone. We have to pay for our orders on time but QVC is not held accoutable for shipping our purchases in a “reasonable” period of time. This is a joke!

You can’t cancel after waiting over a week for them to be shipped. QVC is more or less saying you will wait until we are good and ready to ship your item, however long that may be, and we will offer no discount or free shipping for your inconvenience. As soon as I get them, I won’t even try them on, they go back. Worst customer service ever!

QVC Customer Care

Re: MODS: Nine Days My Prive Revaux Sunglasses Have Been In Processing - Fed Up!!!

@Ketra I apologize for the delay. I noticed your EDD has been changed to 5-9. We'll check your order tomorrow AM and hopefully we'll have tracking info for you. Cindy, QVC

Trusted Contributor

Re: MODS: Nine Days My Prive Revaux Sunglasses Have Been In Processing - Fed Up!!!

Ketra Wrote:

I ordered these on 27 April and am not able to cancel even though my EDD has long since come and gone. We have to pay for our orders on time but QVC is not held accoutable for shipping our purchases in a “reasonable” period of time. This is a joke!

You can’t cancel after waiting over a week for them to be shipped. QVC is more or less saying you will wait until we are good and ready to ship your item, however long that may be, and we will offer no discount or free shipping for your inconvenience. As soon as I get them, I won’t even try them on, they go back. Worst customer service ever!

@Cindy-QVC wrote:

@Ketra I apologize for the delay. I noticed your EDD has been changed to 5-9. We'll check your order tomorrow AM and hopefully we'll have tracking info for you. Cindy, QVC

@Cindy-QVC  I appreciate your response, but it doesn’t address the questions in my firsts post. You all changing my EDD to 5-9 May from 2 May doesn’t help matters at all. In fact it ticks me off. If after 9 days you can’t ship my item you all should give me the option to cancel. You all should be offering free shipping to everyone when it takes over a week to ship items. Especially when you give Estimated Delivery Dates that are a week or two before the customer actually receives the item. This blatant customer deception is getting old. Please pass this to corporate as I know you all don’t have the authority to make policy changes. Thank you.

QVC Customer Care

@Ketra I'll pass along your feedback. Cindy

Trusted Contributor

@Cindy-QVC wrote:

@Ketra I'll pass along your feedback. Cindy

@Cindy-QVC Thank you

Valued Contributor

@Ketra I agree about why you want to send these back.  Just remember, DO NOT open the package.  With a magic market write REFUSED----RETURN TO SENDER.

Also keep an eye out that you are not charged any S/H.  If enough people do that, than QVC will have to do something to get orders out in a timely manner.

Trusted Contributor

@Sylanne  Thank you!  I’ll take your advice.