Trusted Contributor

MODS - Need Update on Cancelled Order

At the beginning of May I triied to cancel an order for a Phillip Watson rose bush.  I got an email saying that because it ships directly from the vendor, it is uncertain whether it can be cancelled or not.  For my area, it should have shipped by now.  Order status says It is supposed to ship in June, so a month+ from when I first tried to cancel should be adequate time to process a cancellation.  Mods, could you please let me know what is going on with this order?  

QVC Customer Care

Re: MODS - Need Update on Cancelled Order

@DecorDiva wrote:

At the beginning of May I triied to cancel an order for a Phillip Watson rose bush.  I got an email saying that because it ships directly from the vendor, it is uncertain whether it can be cancelled or not.  For my area, it should have shipped by now.  Order status says It is supposed to ship in June, so a month+ from when I first tried to cancel should be adequate time to process a cancellation.  Mods, could you please let me know what is going on with this order?  

We are so very sorry for any inconvenience.  We are making every effort to inform the vendor of your request to cancel the order. You order will be updated as soon as we hear from the vendor.