Super Contributor

MODS -- NEED HELP AGAIN PLEASE

[ Edited ]

Order Number: 

H-216217 - This item was placed with another order of Candle Holders which I didn't receive until I requested that I had not received the holders. Customer Service was great enough to resend the holders which I received as my 2nd order. It shows that H-216217 was received but I haven't received the Gingerbread Pyramids. Then it finally shows separate order & tracking is stuck in Carlisle, PA. since July 21, 2020. Would you please check where this order is of the Gingerbread Pyramids? Also have already been billed 1st payment of 6 which I only wanted 1 full payment billed. I would like to have the Pyramids but with all the problems with this order I don't know whether it can be straighten out or not. I hope this makes sense & thank you for checking this out in advance. 

Honored Contributor

Re: MODS -- NEED HELP AGAIN PLEASE

email them offline  at QVCSOCIALTEAM@QVC.com

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@Diamonds22 wrote:

Order Number: 

H-216217 - This item was placed with another order of Candle Holders which I didn't receive until I requested that I had not received the holders. Customer Service was great enough to resend the holders which I received as my 2nd order. It shows that H-216217 was received but I haven't received the Gingerbread Pyramids. Then it finally shows separate order & tracking is stuck in Carlisle, PA. since July 21, 2020. Would you please check where this order is of the Gingerbread Pyramids? Also have already been billed 1st payment of 6 which I only wanted 1 full payment billed. I would like to have the Pyramids but with all the problems with this order I don't know whether it can be straighten out or not. I hope this makes sense & thank you for checking this out in advance. 

@Diamonds22   I'm sorry your order hasn't arrived.  Replacement for Item H216217 Set of 2 8" Gingerbread Cookie Pyramids by Valerie has been issued.
Your new item should arrive on or about Wednesday, August 5, 2020.

Super Contributor

Thank you very much for the quick response. Great work.