Honored Contributor

MODS! Big Online Mixup on LTS TODAY!

A345531. The Save More price is the higher priced color choice! Big price mixup online in the prices!

Trusted Contributor

Re: MODS! Big Online Mixup on LTS TODAY!

[ Edited ]

It's not a mix up. The SAVE is just that, you save on this item, like a clearance price, but do not receive the greater sale price as the LTS. It is not a Save MORE. This has been done numerous times. So LTS is always a different price, and lower, than the Save price. 

c3.PNG

Honored Contributor

@cjm61 wrote:

It's not a mix up. The SAVE is just that, you save on this item, like a clearance price, but do not receive the greater sale price as the LTS. It is not a Save MORE. This has been done numerous times. So LTS is always a different price, and lower, than the Save price. 

c3.PNG

@cjm61 I don't think you are correct.   The pink should be a lower price than the other two, not the reverse as it indicates now. I hope the Mods address this.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Pearlee I am showing the pink is listed at $49.96 in our customer service screen. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Pearlee I am showing the pink is listed at $49.96 in our customer service screen. 

@Alice-QVC   The items/color options with the 'save' icon should have the lower/savings price...not the other way round. I agree with @Pearlee 

Here's another example...this Denim & Co top in the turquoise has the 'save' icon with the lower price - A352818

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Susan Louise and @Pearlee I have sent both item numbers to our Product Information team to research.

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

@Alice-QVC  Yes but the other color choice is only $29.94 which is $20 CHEAPER than the pink "Save" choice (the 3rd color choice, now gone, was also $29.94).  The pink shouldn't say SAVE if it's the more expensive choice.  I think the prices were reversed in the online color choices because before the LTS the pink has been the cheapest option of this garment.

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Susan Louise and @Pearlee I have sent both item numbers to our Product Information team to research.

@Alice-QVC  Both item #'s? Just need a bit of clarification...

I ask because there was nothing wrong with the Denim & Co example I gave you Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC  Oops we posted at the same time. Just saw your most recent post --- thanks.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee It's always been this way since they started offering a SAVE option