Esteemed Contributor

MODS. ASSISTANCE NEEDED AGAIN WITH REFUND

Here we go again. I returned a diamonique ring paying for postage upfront and again I was not given credit. The item is J362350 Diamonique Floral Eternity Band Ring Rose Gold. Can you please check on this for me. Honestly this is frustrating having to chase after the Q for a refund.Especially since it is almost impossible to get through to customer service these days. I have sent and email to customer service this morning so I would appreciate your following up. Thank you
Trusted Contributor

Re: MODS. ASSISTANCE NEEDED AGAIN WITH REFUND

Everytime is send something back on my dime I have to call QVC as I am charged the QVC return rate.  Its ridiculous.  I have dwindled my buying due to this.  

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Teddixat I checked the order and I do not see where you were charged for a return label. The difference in what you were refunded and what was charged seems to be the original postage to send it to you unless the item was defective. Was the item marked as defective when returned?

Esteemed Contributor

@AliceQVC.  No the item was nopt defective.   Thank you.  I was not able to figure out the refund but if you say I wasn;t charged for the return postage then thank you for checking

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat 

I am having the same problem and I am now being ignored by C.S.    Smiley Sad

QVC Customer Care

I am so sorry @MalteseMomma as a result of the COVID-19 situation, we’re experiencing longer-than-usual wait times to speak with a team member.  How can we help you?

Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

I am so sorry @MalteseMomma as a result of the COVID-19 situation, we’re experiencing longer-than-usual wait times to speak with a team member.  How can we help you?

@Alice-QVC 

Thanks @Alice-QVC   

I had  had a long standing A/D order for  M63194 - Egg Harbor micro Seafood Meals 

My  5/04/2020  was never shipped (Egg Harbors fault) but it says shipped on my acct and I am being charged for it.My acct still says it shipped.

I'm trying to get a refund.$79.00

CS rep Barbara has helped me get that order cancelled because of their non shipment, but I was never refunded for it. I do have e-mails from CS stateing that it was cancelled.

Please help    Smiley Happy

Thank you

QVC Customer Care

Hi @MalteseMomma I checked the order and it does not show it was billed. It was authorized on 5/4 but it should have dropped off by now. I sent you an email.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you  @Alice-QVC 

Super Contributor

THANK YOU @Alice-QVC