Respected Contributor

Mods - for the 4th time within a week the color is named wrong on an item I have look at and I am sure there are more that I did not see.  One is Valerie Parr Hill Candle sticks blue called green, the latest just this AM is Isaac - button front shirt Item #451955 the auburn is named pearl and vice versa. I surely would like this one correctly as I want to order, but want to get the correct color.   Don't remember the other items I looked at that were incorrect, but I am sure there are also some I didn't look at.  Don't know what the problem is but this has been happening frequently lately.  

QVC Customer Care

Re: MODS AGAIN A COLOR MIXUP

@KathyM23 wrote:

Mods - for the 4th time within a week the color is named wrong on an item I have look at and I am sure there are more that I did not see.  One is Valerie Parr Hill Candle sticks blue called green, the latest just this AM is Isaac - button front shirt Item #451955 the auburn is named pearl and vice versa. I surely would like this one correctly as I want to order, but want to get the correct color.   Don't remember the other items I looked at that were incorrect, but I am sure there are also some I didn't look at.  Don't know what the problem is but this has been happening frequently lately.  

@KathyM23  My apologies for the mistake, we've reported for correction. 

Susan

Honored Contributor

@KathyM23   It appears they have assigned a color blind person to do the labeling.  That is a problem. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624   I was also going to say there is a color blind person in IT, but I afraid of getting poofed!  My DH is color blind too, I often have to approve his clothes when he is dressing.

Respected Contributor

Thanks Mods for having the colors corected on Isaac's new button down top. I have just put the auburn in my Wish List waiting to see a presentation.