Honored Contributor

MODS: 6/17/19 cannot add anything to cart

MODS

i am having issues adding items to my cart for the past half an hour. i have tried edge browser and have tried the firefox browser on my laptop and keep getting this message in red:

We're sorry. Our systems are not currently available.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: MODS: 6/17/19 cannot add anything to cart

@sunshine45 

If you have not already done so, clear/delete the cache in both browsers & restart your computer.  See if that resolves your issue.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Gorgf 

is this the issue you are having also today?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

cannot order anything online right now.....ordered something earlier but not working now--ridiculous, get the IT people to fix this foolishness.....

We're sorry. Our systems are not currently available.

Honored Contributor

10pm and still unable to add items to cart.

@Melvin-QVC 

@Beth-QVC 

@Alice-QVC 

et al........

has this been reported?

Super Contributor

Today 18th June still unable to order online . Ridiculous . Never had this happen for so long . Please Beth explain when we can order ?

Esteemed Contributor

I hope you all can order soon! In case you were wondering how widespread your issue might be, I've placed a couple of orders with no issues yesterday and today using a desktop computer and the Chrome browser. I always find that Chrome has the best success with all aspects of the QVC website, so if you use it when ordering, perhaps that will resolve your access problems. Good luck!

Super Contributor

Finally just ordered yesterdays TSV ,  no problems 

Trusted Contributor

Tried to pay my bill and seems like that function isn't working either.  Says "try again later".  How much later Q???  Hopefully this problem, whatever it is, will soon be resolved.

Honored Contributor

my cart is finally back up and running......which may or may not be a good thing. LOL