Honored Contributor

MODS - 4-Letter Title Still Visible

[ Edited ]

@Cindy-QVC and @Susan-QVC -

Before anyone else gets the vapors over the profanity and flounces off in high dudgeon - when you moved one of the threads in Among Friends the actual title was left showing, with the F-word in it. Someone might want to scrub that - delicate sensibilities and all that....

Seriously, I awoke when it was all over, but thank you moderators for the mad scramble you must have had. Most of us know you do your best and we know times like this can get insanely overwhelming. Great job!

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Super Contributor

Re: MODS - 4-Letter Title Still Visible

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Cindy-QVC and @Susan-QVC -

Before anyone else gets the vapors over the profanity and flounces off in high dudgeon - when you moved one of the threads in Among Friends the actual title was left showing, with the F-word in it. Someone might want to scrub that - delicate sensibilities and all that....

Seriously, I awoke when it was all over, but thank you moderators for the mad scramble you must have had. Most of us know you do your best and we know times like this can get insanely overwhelming. Great job!

@Moonchilde

Thank you for alerting us of that post with the bad subject line in Among Friends. Susan and Cindy definitely had their hands full this morning but all seems to be cleared up now.

Have a great rest of the week!

Honored Contributor

No problem, @Keyai. I hope everyone's rest of the day in Modville is a lot more peaceful than it started out ;-)

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde - good post.

I'd like to add -  I think we're lucky to have good moderators.  So many times a poster shows up and wants less moderation and/or encourages us to go elsewhere were the moderation is absent or less restrictive.

It's not that I've never heard the f word.  In fact, I often counted the number of times I heard that word as I walked from the parking lot, through the halls, and then climbed the steps to the third floor of the school.  The number gave me an idea of the kind of day lying ahead of me!

I don't need more of it!

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@Moonchilde - good post.

I'd like to add -  I think we're lucky to have good moderators.  So many times a poster shows up and wants less moderation and/or encourages us to go elsewhere were the moderation is absent or less restrictive.

It's not that I've never heard the f word.  In fact, I often counted the number of times I heard that word as I walked from the parking lot, through the halls, and then climbed the steps to the third floor of the school.  The number gave me an idea of the kind of day lying ahead of me!

I don't need more of it!

@millieshops, your post made me smile 😎

It's not like we haven't had these attacks before, and will again. The moderators do the best they can with what they have to work with. Situations like this require a higher patience to hysteria ratio than some seem to have. Hope the rest of your day goes well and your "count" is low ;-)