Honored Contributor

MODERATORS......ARE YOU ALL ON

Are there any on duty today???  I've reported 2 times quite some time ago.....and no one from CC has responded.  Heck, when someone reports me....my posts are immediately deleted......

Honored Contributor

Re: MODERATORS......ARE YOU ALL ON

@ShowMe 

I read on a post that if one reports too often, they get blocked for reporting too much.  How much is too much - no idea.

Don’t have any idea if it is true or not.  

But, FYI, Just in case.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I don't know which posts are in question.  But reporting posts has never meant they would be automatically deleted.  Reporting posts only means you have brought it to the Mod's attention.  They will then decide for themselves what to do about the post.  They are still the deciding factor. 

Frequent Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I don't know which posts are in question.  But reporting posts has never meant they would be automatically deleted.  Reporting posts only means you have brought it to the Mod's attention.  They will then decide for themselves what to do about the post.  They are still the deciding factor. 

I think you're 100% right @Caaareful Shopper

@ShowMe also you said "Heck, when someone reports me....my posts are immediately deleted......" but actually you don't know when or if any of your posts are reported & deleted or not.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

Are there any on duty today???  I've reported 2 times quite some time ago.....and no one from CC has responded.  Heck, when someone reports me....my posts are immediately deleted......

@ShowMe   Hon-take a breath.  It isn't worth it.  I see what happened and honestly it just isn't important.

It happened and hopefully it is now over.  This is why I left the other week-I finally took the step to post about the health issues of DH (including finalizing EOL issues) and of DS who has not been doing well and my post was removed for "arguing".

So let it be.   I posted a Good Evening pic for relaxation. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

is anything here so awful that it needs to be reported?

just ignore stuff 

Honored Contributor

Oh for heaven's sake, why poke the bear...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is challenging moderation

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

The OP think the mods are at her beck and call...