Trusted Contributor

MODERATOR HELP PLEASE - Tracking Numbers On QVC Return Labels

I've noticed something strange. I returned an item on 6/14 and used QVC's return label. I checked the tracking on it today and there have been no updates since showing my post office to be in receipt of the package. I know sometimes tracking is just not updated, so I did check to see if I had gotten my refund and I haven't.  I requested updates to my phone on this package. I got a text telling me that the tracking # is invalid. Upon looking at that number, it appears to have too many #'s in it.. I compared it to other tracking #'s on packages I have mailed in the past (I sell on Etsy, so I print a lot of mailing labels), and most tracking #'s have 22 numbers. The package mailed to QVC has 26 numbers. I looked at another package I mailed back to QVC on Friday and it, too, has 26 numbers. I'm guessing I am going to have the same problem with that return.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

Re: MODERATOR HELP PLEASE - Tracking Numbers On QVC Return Labels

@Sapphiregal    I returned a package about 2 weeks ago, got confirmation from the USPS but haven't heard a word from QVC.  It contained 3 clothing items. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

Re: MODERATOR HELP PLEASE - Tracking Numbers On QVC Return Labels

[ Edited ]

@Sapphiregal wrote:

I've noticed something strange. I returned an item on 6/14 and used QVC's return label. I checked the tracking on it today and there have been no updates since showing my post office to be in receipt of the package. I know sometimes tracking is just not updated, so I did check to see if I had gotten my refund and I haven't.  I requested updates to my phone on this package. I got a text telling me that the tracking # is invalid. Upon looking at that number, it appears to have too many #'s in it.. I compared it to other tracking #'s on packages I have mailed in the past (I sell on Etsy, so I print a lot of mailing labels), and most tracking #'s have 22 numbers. The package mailed to QVC has 26 numbers. I looked at another package I mailed back to QVC on Friday and it, too, has 26 numbers. I'm guessing I am going to have the same problem with that return.

Hi @Sapphiregal thank you for posting with us here in our QVC Community Customer Care forum today. I am sorry to hear that this return has caused concern. We'd be happy to check on it, please email us the order details to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com - thank you. Kim