Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

MOD Please Help - Charged Label Fee Not Used On Return

[ Edited ]

I have 3 returns that I just checked my credit card transactions on. On all 3, I was charged $6.95 for the return label that I did not use. Order #'s are:  (Jai Silver Status link ring), # (Affinity Diamond Circle Earings), and #6 (Diamonique 1.90 ct. Eternity Band ring). Please credit for the $20.85 I am owed. I don't know if I am supposed to give order #'s here on these forums, but, I can't get help over the phone. 

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
QVC Customer Care

Re: MOD Please Help - Charged Label Fee Not Used On Return

@Sapphiregal 

I have issued the refunds, totalling $20.85 as requested. They will show as $6.95 against each of the order numbers. Current processing time for refunds is 3 to 5 business days. Please do not put order numbers in this very public forum.

Beth QVC

Re: MOD Please Help - Charged Label Fee Not Used On Return

This new policy of charging for a rt label appears to QVC way of making more $$ 

since the pandemic. I have been a customer for over 16 yrs, it takes a lot of gall to charge loyal customers or any other consumer a fee for a 3 cent pice of paper. 
As well their motto of quality has quickly gone south.

I purchased a 300.00 pre lit arch for Christmas it failed to light up before New Years & no warranty so I'm out 300.00

The hits keep on coming, and cvs the wrong outdoor rug, wrong lanterns 2 months later& 2 sets of Luminara candles that would not work.

very disappointed