Valued Contributor

MOD-I need your assistance for real!

I have an order that was supposed to be delivered on July 13..well, it's been stuck in San Leandro, Ca. since Jul 8. Can you tell me what the problem is? 

Honored Contributor

Re: MOD-I need your assistance for real!

I have an order that's been hung up in my post office since July 8th.  I don't think QVC can help with that. Evidently, the post office is overwhelmed with packages.  

Valued Contributor

@Krimpette mine hasn't gotten that far! Looks like its still at the warehouse.

Frequent Contributor

@Styleovertrend wrote:

@Krimpette mine hasn't gotten that far! Looks like its still at the warehouse.

Mine too!..they said it was shipped in June!...has a tracking number too but that says no tracking information, should arrive by July 2nd....I can't get thought to CS ore chat!🤦🏻‍♀️😢

Honored Contributor

@Whippit   @Styleovertrend   This has worked for me three times.  Go to the USPS website and find the short form for reporting lost mail/packages.  Copy your tracking # as you'll need it on the form.

They must be getting graded on their responses because my local post office has knocked themselves out to find and get packages to me.  Made a special trip to deliver one this week.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 @Whippit @Krimpette Just checked the tracking number and lo and behold it has made it from Cali to N.C-update this morning!!!! So I should have it tomorrow or Saturday. Woo hoo

Frequent Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Whippit   @Styleovertrend   This has worked for me three times.  Go to the USPS website and find the short form for reporting lost mail/packages.  Copy your tracking # as you'll need it on the form.

They must be getting graded on their responses because my local post office has knocked themselves out to find and get packages to me.  Made a special trip to deliver one this week.

Thank you so much!...I did as you suggested, but the PO hasn't received the package from QVC yet!