Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

MOD Help Needed Please!

[ Edited ]

December 21, 2019

Hello QVC Social Team,

My friend gave me a printout of a QVC gift card for Christmas with the EGift card Number and PIN. 

I tried to order a jewelry item last night and the egift card did not work and it said to call 1-888-345-5788 so I did.

The customer service rep said it was not working for her, either, and there had been technical problems yesterday (12/20/19). She was going to try to get the gift card fixed and said to call back on Christmas Eve, Dec. 24? 

Today, thinking it may be fixed, I tried to make a different order with the gift card number and PIN and it said the gift card had been used, which is not true!

Today I called Customer Service (9444 number) and the rep referred me to (5788).

All of the CS reps say they see the gift card amount and that it has not been used.

One rep said the gift card should be closed out and then a credit for the gift card amount should be added to my account so I can use it when I am checking out. Would you please help me? Should I send you an email with the gift card number and PIN that does not work?

Thank you so very much!!

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily 

You can also email the Mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com with your order info, you may get a quicker response!

I hope you get it straightened out!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom Thank you! I did that! Woman Happy

@Alice-QVC Thank you for your email back to me explaining what is being done to fix my gift card problem! I appreciate your help in this process! Thank you kindly and happy holidays, EEL 

Honored Contributor

@EdithEllenLily 

Yay! You're very welcome!

@Alice-QVC  is very quick to help, as all of the Mods are!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC and all QVC MODs

I have not heard back from anyone regarding the QVC Gift Card I received that I am unable to use. I just sent a follow-up email to you with more details of who I talked with in Customer Service and more information. Please help me! Thank you!!

Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC @Alice-QVC and all MODs,

Thanks to you, I was able to use my gift card credit this afternoon! Yay! I am very happy and thankful for your help and kindness during the process. I wish you all the best in the coming New Year 2020!!

Gratefully,

EdithEllenLily 

Honored Contributor

I bought a Christmas item on 6/30/19 and was wondering if that date is included in the Christmas in July for returns.