Frequent Contributor

MOD HELP.........Cancelling items

[ Edited ]

I have been trying to cancel an order that was a pre order as it was for plants ordered in February. I have tried to cancel the order, keeps saying it is attempting to cancel, but why is this taking days????? Says they are shipping on the 2nd of June, so there is no reason that they can't be cancelled. Even if it says in process.....come on, QVC, this is ridicuous. 

QVC Customer Care

Re: MOD HELP.........Cancelling items

@deweydoo wrote:

I have been trying to cancel an order that was a pre order as it was for plants ordered in February. I have tried to cancel the order, keeps saying it is attempting to cancel, but why is this taking days????? Says they are shipping on the 2nd of June, so there is no reason that they can't be cancelled. Even if it says in process.....come on, QVC, this is ridicuous. 

We apologize for the inconvenience.  I have sent you an e-mail in regards to your order.  

Frequent Contributor

Re: MOD HELP.........Cancelling items

So........3 days later, still nothing on the cancellation, QVC! I even sent an email to Robertas, nothing from them either. All I can say is that even if the plants ship out, I will NOT keep them. I will ship them back to you as a refused order. I am pretty sure they will be dead by the end of their travels but there has been ample enough time to cancel this shipment.