Esteemed Contributor

Beth, as instructed I returned the Christmas returns that QVC had returned to me because they hadn't processed them on time.  Well, just got an email from QVC stating that "my order is in the mail".  They're returning the Christmas returns to me again, even though you had noted my account!!!!!

PLEASE HELP ME!  I shall refuse to sign the package this time should the UPS man request it. I believe the other two pkgs went USPS last time. At this point, I don't care what happens to the returns, just want to be credited for something that should have been credited for months ago.  If they won't listen to you, what shall I do?????Woman Frustrated 

THIS ISN'T RIGHT - PROBABLY ILLEGAL since I abided by QVC's returns rules.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just totally frustrated.  And, if you don't help me can only think of contact the MA AG's and filling out a formal complaint form.  It's not your fault and appreciate the help you've given me, but this is just ridiculous!Woman Mad

Respected Contributor

Re: MOD - BETH PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Had you called CS and spoke to them directly?  I can understand your frustration, but I don't think I would have requested the help of a moderator for this problem.  Things can get construed incorrectly if you're sending messages through other channels.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Esteemed Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

Had you called CS and spoke to them directly?  I can understand your frustration, but I don't think I would have requested the help of a moderator for this problem.  Things can get construed incorrectly if you're sending messages through other channels.

@Karnerblue

If I remember correctly, I did speak to a rep who told me nothing could be done.  Then I posted on here - and just did again - under Qtalk for helpful suggestions.  Anyways, on that thread Beth stepped in to help me and a couple of other posters who had had similar return problems.  Today, I also called c/s and requested Beth call me when possible since she is familiar and had noted my account re the problem.  So, thought it was all fine until I checked my email showing they had remailed it back to me!  I, at no time tried to bypass the system.  So, I have Beth's email and will try working with her on this again, 'cause I really don't know what to do at this point.  Not sure if they keep charging me for the returns going back and forth, but if so, shpg charges will probably be close to the value of the returns!  Will have to start watching my Qcard statements.  Anyways, what started out as a simple return transaction, just ballooned into a ridiculous mess.

Respected Contributor

@eddyandme what a mess.  I'm so sorry you're going through this.   It's too bad there is not some way the problem could be escalated to a manager who can deal with it.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Esteemed Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

@eddyandme what a mess.  I'm so sorry you're going through this.   It's too bad there is not some way the problem could be escalated to a manager who can deal with it.

@Karnerblue

I know.  Thought it was all taken care of.  To top it off, it's only one make-up package I was going to gift, but box came all dented and looked a mess - totally inappropriate for a Christmas gift; and, two steel by design (or something) bracelets which were too small.  Such a hasstle over nothing, ya know.  I really think they're shipping dept has a lot of problems but they seem to create most of them.  On my original thread, someone gave me corporate's # - might have to look that up.  C/S was of no help whatsoever - think they were probably swamped with complaints re Christmas returns at the time.  But, Beth is quite professional and very nice to talk with, so I want to reach her first:  they should have followed her directions, but failed to do so.  However, only email indicates return of one bracelet, which makes me wonder if they followed her directions once and disregarded them for the other two items.  Well, thanks for the sympathy - it is frustrating!

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC

Can you resolve this for @eddyandme?

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono

Beth is gonna straighten everything out - again!  She was off that's why she hadn't responded the other day.  Thanks for "pitching in" to help me, too!