Contributor

MOD - Advice on Returns - Some replacement, some not.

I have to return several Breezies garments. Two of them I will replace with a different size. Four of them I am returning for a refund. They are spread accross two return slips as some of them were shipped together and in two separate shipments. Anyway, do I send it all back in one package with an easy return label and if I do will I be charged for the label? Or do I have to send the repalcements (free exchanges) in a separate return from the refunds?

It's little confusing becuase of multiple itmes on the packing slip being treated differently. I just don't want any surprises and want to know if I will be charged for using the return label if they are all sent in one package even though I am returning some items.Altogether these items don't even weigh a pound.

Thanks!

QVC Customer Care

Re: MOD - Advice on Returns - Some replacement, some not.

@H2OSkiGirl wrote:

I have to return several Breezies garments. Two of them I will replace with a different size. Four of them I am returning for a refund. They are spread accross two return slips as some of them were shipped together and in two separate shipments. Anyway, do I send it all back in one package with an easy return label and if I do will I be charged for the label? Or do I have to send the repalcements (free exchanges) in a separate return from the refunds?

It's little confusing becuase of multiple itmes on the packing slip being treated differently. I just don't want any surprises and want to know if I will be charged for using the return label if they are all sent in one package even though I am returning some items.Altogether these items don't even weigh a pound.

Thanks!

@H2OSkiGirl  Your best bet to avoid all confusion I'd return them separately. The exchanges will not be charged for the prepaid Label but the other return will if they are not defective. 

Hope that helps, 

Susan

Contributor

Ok, I can do that, but more than one item is on the return slip, the one they want you fill out to instruct them on how to handle the return. I can't send the same slip in two separate packages. What would would I need to include in the return that doesn't get the printed return slip?

QVC Customer Care

@H2OSkiGirl  You could copy the info to a slip of paper, just be sure to include how you want the return handled.   Susan

Contributor

Sorry one more question...if I send four garments back with the easy return label will I just be charged for the one label even though four items are in the package? It weighs 1 lb 2 oz.