New Contributor

Nick Chavez Plump and Thick hairspray has been out of stock for what seems like a year. Has the product been discontinued? Not available on Nick Chavez Beverly Hills website and no word there on product status. Update on availability would be appreciated. 

Respected Contributor

Re: MIA Nick Chavez products

For the past year there has been a major disruption in the supply chain of all type of products. For some it starts with the availability of raw materials for manufacture, then the available manpower to manufacture then distribute. 

If it's been a year, that may explain it. Have you asked on their website or Facebook page?

Esteemed Contributor

Besides which the Q has a new golden boy of hair products. 

New Contributor

Thank you, I appreciate your ideas. 
i don't "do" Facebook and the NCBH website had no answers for me.

I'll try giving them a call and see what I can find out.

Honored Contributor

@hymnnut    Nick Chavez will be back on QVC on Friday, March 26, at 11pm ET (Dare to Share Beauty).  Nick posted the update today on his IG page.

Frequent Contributor

I too have been looking for Nick's Plump n Thick hairspray for over a year on qvc, his website, and amazon..... no luck......  Best hairspray for me...also like his Leave in Thickening Creme... just got that in this week from qvc....

Valued Contributor

ICK......that makes me barf......Nick's products have been around for so many years and they work!  I have been wondering where Nick has been.....hope he is well.