Respected Contributor

My order for Fiestaware and Clinique skin products was placed on June 29.  It all arrived today, June 02.  I got a discount due to a promotion.  I got free shipping because my order was over $75.00.  QVC would not have given me a discount or free shipping.  My order certainly would have taken more than 4 days with QVC. WAY more.  MACY'S rocks.  QVC stinks. My experiences recently at QVC have been very unsatisfactory. I'm not stating that I will never order from QVC again, but I will assiduously search for better deals and much better service from other retailers.

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

My order for Fiestaware and Clinique skin products was placed on June 29.  It all arrived today, June 02.  I got a discount due to a promotion.  I got free shipping because my order was over $75.00.  QVC would not have given me a discount or free shipping.  My order certainly would have taken more than 4 days with QVC. WAY more.  MACY'S rocks.  QVC stinks. My experiences recently at QVC have been very unsatisfactory. I'm not stating that I will never order from QVC again, but I will assiduously search for better deals and much better service from other retailers.

That’s the smart way to shop.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan