Respected Contributor

in the questions about this product it is asked '" can a detergent bottle be attached to this ? " The Sun Joe team answers yes. WHERE and how can it be attached ? 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @okaywitheasypay I am so sorry, I do not have those instructions. You may want to post your question on the questions and answers section and maybe Sunjoe will answer.

Esteemed Contributor

I just looked at the sun joe you reference.  I 'think' the answer to the soap container was about the larger pressure washer.  I have a big unit so watched demos out of interest......and noticed the shampoo container attached to the wand close to the machine itself.  This battery one does not show a bottle attachment  for soap at all.

Esteemed Contributor

Second Look...............in the demo video - NO soap is coming out - just blowing water at car.  End of video - he mentions a bucket of soap and water using the clear hose...........and/or use the garden hose for water.

Sun Joe's less expensive washers are more like toys than heavy duty equipment.  Martha Stewert put her name on one 2 years ago - that was a joke.  Plastic wand wouldn't fit together - or kept falling off.  I tried 2 of them - just junk.

Respected Contributor

@fthunt I think you are probably right.I wish I had shopped around for other brands before purchasing. It is not much more powerful than hose nozzle. Smiley Sad I haven't used the bucket method yet . This will be one advantage as there are parts of our property I can not get our hose to --crossing my fingers that that works !

@Alice-QVC  there is a question on the info to the vendor --but last I looked no answer . but TY.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @okaywitheasypay I have reached out to our Product Information to see if they can help.