Honored Contributor

M115116 GERMACK'S CRISPY CORN & CASHEW SAVORY CRUNCH

I am upset to see today that this is not available.  During the holiday season something like this is needed, but we also eat this mix year round, and I had planned to buy at least two more sets.

When does Q expect these back?

Trusted Contributor

Re: M115116 GERMACK'S CRISPY CORN & CASHEW SAVORY CRUNCH

@mousiegirl

It is available on their website!

Respected Contributor

Try the website, I was surprised at all the items they offer that I didn't know about. I live in MI & next week when I'm in the D I plan to drive by & take a look at the building they're in. Hope you find what you're looking for....Enjoy.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

I am upset to see today that this is not available.  During the holiday season something like this is needed, but we also eat this mix year round, and I had planned to buy at least two more sets.

@mousiegirl Yes, my family loves these snacks, too! I keep them on the wish list so I will know when they are back in stock. It seems they are selling out of stock early this year and not re-stocking. I tried finding this locally to no avail (direct from Germack).

Honored Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl Yes, my family loves these snacks, too! I keep them on the wish list so I will know when they are back in stock. It seems they are selling out of stock early this year and not re-stocking. I tried finding this locally to no avail (direct from Germack).

@sommertime  I checked the Germack site and they are available so will order there.

I guess most people like candy and fruit in their nuts, I don't.  I keep a jar in the frig and eat some almost daily.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl These are great snacks! How do the prices compare ordering direct with s/h?  Germacks is located in my neck of the woods, was hoping to just buy locally.

Honored Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

@mousiegirl These are great snacks! How do the prices compare ordering direct with s/h?  Germacks is located in my neck of the woods, was hoping to just buy locally.

@sommertime  They are $14 each, think it is the same as Q, and I was going to order six so the shipping on that was $11.99 which is $.99 more than here, so not a big deal, but if yoiu don't have to pay shipping, buying locally is the way to go, but for me, it is worth the ninety-nine cents not to have to go out to a store, lol. Smiley Happy  There is no store around here.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl Ok, I was curious and went to their site. This item is on special. 7oz. jar for $5.00 ! That's a good price. I did not see the s/h prices listed. When I tried this it was a tsv w/6 jars of different selection for about $40 if I recall. Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

@mousiegirl Ok, I was curious and went to their site. This item is on special. 7oz. jar for $5.00 ! That's a good price. I did not see the s/h prices listed. When I tried this it was a tsv w/6 jars of different selection for about $40 if I recall. Enjoy!

@sommertime  I only see a 3oz and a 3 1/2 oz in addition to the 14oz.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl I wonder if we are both looking at different sites? I do not want to post actual or it will get deleted. It was official Germack, black screen background with a square that said todays special.