Trusted Contributor

I dont see the Lunchtime Specials either. When I type it is the search field, I get what @laluzdelmundo posted "You're in for a Treat.

I am afrais that since QVC changes everyday, the Lunchtime Specials may be also gone.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Frequent Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Specials?

[ Edited ]

I cant  see lunch-time specials, no matter what I type in Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

This feature is not working for me today, either, whether I select a bookmarked link, use the search bar, or go to the homepage, which usually has an area featuring a preview of a few items along with a link to click to get to the whole selection. And the Lunchtime Specials are often posted well before their stated start time, so it's weird that they're just nowhere to be found today.

If you ever want a link to go directly to the Lunchtime Specials, use this one:

https://www.qvc.com/content/featured/lunchtime-specials.html

(But again, that is not working today for whatever reason.)

And in case you're interested, here's the direct link for the Primetime Specials:

https://www.qvc.com/content/featured/primetime-specials.html

(If nothing is posted, type PRIMETIME SPECIALS LIST in the search bar. Note that the search only works during the timeframe when these specials are scheduled to be listed, unlike the Lunchtime Specials.)

Occasional Contributor

I can't either, tried 2 different browsers, cleared the cache, nothing works.

Occasional Contributor

I can access the lunchtime specials on my cell phone, but not my laptop.  Mostly all clothing today.

Occasional Contributor

I can access the lunchtime specials on my cell phone but not my laptop.  Mostly all clothing today.

Occasional Contributor

that link doesn't work for me, but I can access the lunchtime specials on my cell phone, just not my laptop.  Mostly clothing today.

Valued Contributor

@KingstonsMom Good suggestion about brwsers! I switched from Chrome (my usual) to Safari, and that worked. There were no specials calling my name and I was able to satisfy my ridiculous curiosity.

Honored Contributor

@cw88 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I always check the Lunchtime Special and Primetime Specials each morning and they were there.

From other posts I've read, with different browsers, you may have to use different verbage to bring them up.

If I type 'Lunchtime Specials' or 'Primetime Specials' in the search bar, I only get the 'heading' for them.

But if I enter 'Lunchtime Special Pricing' and 'Primetime Special Pricing', I actually get the lists of the offers.

It seems that for me, the difference is how I term the search, by adding the word 'pricing'

That brings up 15709 results for me, including all the TSVs.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

It's 1PM past and no Lucntime on my Mac yet.

They probably stoped giving the LTS on computers, always something new in QVC lately!

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece