Honored Contributor

I think it's ridiculous to have a TSV without ALL colors available! The red, navy and green aren't even available yet and I would've bought 2 red and 2 blue.

IMO, if all colors are not available by the TSV date, a TSV should be rescheduled once all colors are available or at least those colors should be available on waitlist.

Of course, once those colors are available, they won't be at the TSV price. A missed sale for 4 lanterns.

Color me unhappy!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Occasional Contributor

QVC sends out emails offering pre-purchasing of TSV's.  I assume that is why the colors you are wanting are not available.  They sold out.  All you have to do is sign up to receive emails from QVC and you will be able to shop early and get the best choices.  I ordered mine early and it is arriving today.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Luminara TSV 6/9/16

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom, I agree.  The more I think on this TSV, the more I would like to get a navy lantern, even though I originally thought I would pass altogether. 

With Christmas in July just around the corner, it could be that the red and green (at least) could be available then, but no way will they be the exact same TSV price, along with the buy more save $3 that is offered today.  They will likely cost more, even if they are sold at a CIJ Sale Price then. 

It doesn't seem fair not to offer all posted colors on either advanced order or waitlist today. 

@IndyNana, I viewed the item through my pre-order email just a few hours after it reached my inbox.  It seems as if red, navy, and green were never made available in this instance. 

Valued Contributor

Did you note, only 175 hours of glow time on a set of batteries?  I would be battery poor.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I think it's ridiculous to have a TSV without ALL colors available! The red, navy and green aren't even available yet and I would've bought 2 red and 2 blue.

IMO, if all colors are not available by the TSV date, a TSV should be rescheduled once all colors are available or at least those colors should be available on waitlist.

Of course, once those colors are available, they won't be at the TSV price. A missed sale for 4 lanterns.

Color me unhappy!

@KingstonsMom I couldn't agree more.  I really wanted the navy and possibly green.  They should take those colors off the website if they aren't available.  They aren't even on a wait list. 

Contributor

As soon as I received the advanced email, I clicked on it an d those 3 colors were saying sold out. I really wanted Navy. I don't understand why they would send out an advanced email and then advertise them without all the colors

Occasional Contributor

Hmmm.  Well red, green and navy were not the colors I was interested in (I wanted yellow) so I didn't really pay attention to the fact that those colors were not even available on wait list.  I agree, that doesn't seem right.  If they didn't have the colors at all they should not have posted them. 

Honored Contributor

@IndyNana wrote:

QVC sends out emails offering pre-purchasing of TSV's.  I assume that is why the colors you are wanting are not available.  They sold out.  All you have to do is sign up to receive emails from QVC and you will be able to shop early and get the best choices.  I ordered mine early and it is arriving today.

@IndyNana

@I do get all of the Q emails and received the advance order on these, but those colors were never available, as mentioned by @SHOPR.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
New Contributor

FYI  Red and blue lanterns are now available.

New Contributor

and green...