Respected Contributor

I got the email for the Lug TSV but none of the pics are available for the colors. Many of the colors are new. Please can we get photos of the colors. Thanks in advance 

Respected Contributor

What was the LUG TSV?

Respected Contributor

It loo

@amyb wrote:

What was the LUG TSV?

It looks to be a small crossbody bag and wallet. Can only see the pic in the email so I don't know for sure. 

Honored Contributor

Ranger and wallet

F14349

Respected Contributor

It’s the Ranger 2 and Rodeo 2 (updated versions of the original Ranger and Rodeo). 

Respected Contributor

Hm...interesting. Small wallet type crossbodies have been my bag of choice lately.

I follow the LUGlives on Social Media and their app...Sally Combs' show this week her "host pick" is the "Quickstep" wallet/crossbody/wristlet. Cute style...but I wasn't a fan of the color or print choices. I don't really need anything either.

Still I'll be interested to see if the TSV has more color options.

I don't love a lot of their prints and I'm not a "LUG-nut", by any means, where I am "collecting." I just bought a few this year...two crossbodies, Roundabout & Coupe, and the Hatchback 3, backpack, which I love. Also bought a pretty Baggalini on Q. So I've really got enough...was only thinking I'd like a pretty summer color in something. Nothing's really hit me yet.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

This is a great handbag. I have the original Ranger in black. I am not loving the new prints, however. I wish more solid colors would be I produced for this style. I realize that there are maybe 4 solids, but I would lime to see even more solid colors.

Super Contributor

I am disappointed in the color/pattern choices as well.  Was hoping for lilly sand or Lilly teal. This was a TSV last spring and I waited too long to make my choice then and most colors I debated about sold out. Will wait for presentation tonight to make a decision.

Respected Contributor

I prefer the larger bags to these smaller crossbody bags, I like some of the prints but I'm not getting this one. If I did I would get the red one. 

Honored Contributor

I already ordered the navy...I like the organization/set-up.

I stopped carrying printed handbags a few years ago and just use solid colors. I seem to prefer to wear printed tops and occasionally printed pants.

Although anything goes nowadays by wearing more than one print at a time...mixing/matching, that is just not my thing. Hence, any printed handbags would just get little use.