Frequent Contributor

Louis Dell'Olio Jac's Garden Shirt

I have ordered and received this blouse twice once in the Turquoise and again in the White. Both were beautiful and I wish I could have kept them The Problem is the First one Turquoise in color was received used with strong Perfume and Smoke. Whoever returned it wore it and sent it back. I tried washing it but the smell of the Perfume was still there. I sent it back for a replacement and by the time it was received my size was sold out so I was not able to get the Turquoise. In the mean time I ordered the white and just got it yesterday. I ordered an X-small and I was sent a small. I am 4'11 and 93 lbs so I am out again in the white as all the small sizes are SOLD OUT!!!! I am Very Unhappy.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Louis Dell'Olio Jac's Garden Shirt

I think I'd call it quits...........this boat ain't sailing in the right direction.

Honored Contributor

@Arizona sunset    What a shame, I'm so sorry for your bad luck.  I have both the white and turquoise and they're perfect.  Of course there's no place to wear them.  Keep an eye on eBay.  Maybe one will pop up there.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Arizona sunset    What a shame, I'm so sorry for your bad luck.  I have both the white and turquoise and they're perfect.  Of course there's no place to wear them.  Keep an eye on eBay.  Maybe one will pop up there.

I know The Turquoise color was just striking to look at.  I wanted to wear it with a white tank top and a Turquoise squash Blossom.  Thanks for the idea of Ebay i will try that.

Honored Contributor

@Arizona sunset    I love the turquoise with yellow pants.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I am a Late night person and i spotted a Turquoise shirt pop up on the q in a x-small so i ordered it. i was also able to get the sale price from a week or two ago thanks to a very nice Customer Service Rep. I am hoping to see it in a week or so.