New Contributor

Normally I'm not a complainer but I'm a little peeved. I've received broken lids on soup cups. Not worth the hassle to send back. I've received 3 of a 4 pack of kitchen shears. Not worth sending back. I've been invoiced for a ring that was not in the shipping envelope. Of course there are no more available.  And the most perplexing issue, in my opinion, an "As Is" product shown as backordered!! Very disappointed and a little hesitant about shopping on QVC after 20+ years of happy shopping.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lots of shipping errors!

@Seniorhrm    Contact the mods about your incomplete purchases by email at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com including item numbers.  They may not want the broken crockery returned due to a hazard to those unpacking it.  The shears you can have the post office pick up by going to the USPS website and requesting it and using the Q return label.  They'll email you a receipt.  EasyPeasy and no trouble. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

You're having the same luck as I have had with QVC.

You really should return these items.  If you don't, QVC won't know how many customers are unhappy.  

Honored Contributor

@Seniorhrm  The one I don't begin to understand is the back order on an AS IS.  Sounds like the others happen at the manufacturer's level and I have coped with that kind of error with QVC products for at least 25 years.   I have always found that QVC makes good on those problems, and I have no personal experience that tells me different.

Respected Contributor

I have good luck with QVC.  I ordered an item with HSN and broken and no replacement available.  Big disappointment and really wanted for a special reason.  Poorly packed too.

Not sure what Christmas shopping will be like but good news for me  not as many to buy for and older kids like mad money.  

Respected Contributor

@Seniorhrm     If you don't want to send back your purchases, contact customer service and ask for a credit for your broken soup lids and the missing scissors.  They can refund you a few dollars for your trouble.  

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@Seniorhrm  The one I don't begin to understand is the back order on an AS IS.  Sounds like the others happen at the manufacturer's level and I have coped with that kind of error with QVC products for at least 25 years.   I have always found that QVC makes good on those problems, and I have no personal experience that tells me different.

I had this happen a couple of months ago on two Quacker Factory "As Is" items I ordered.  They were shown in stock, when I ordered.

A short time later, they suddenly went to backorder.  I also was thinking "What?  How is that possible?"

The orders switched back and forth between "in process" and "backorder" for weeks, until I finally cancelled them.  The items have never shown up in stock again.  And I really wanted them!

Contributor

The day I voiced my concern on this very Board about an “as is”! Item still In the processing/preparing your order stage after one week is the day someone may have seen it and got the ball rolling because it was shipped the next day. Coincidence? I don’t know.

I agree - they HAVE to be able to put their hands on an “As is” item. That should be an easy one to get out of the way.
Respected Contributor

I don’t buy much as is, but I did buy two items earlier in the year.  I think they can be returns that isn’t fully, put back in stock yet. Mine went to back order, then shipped a week later.  It was worth the wait. Saved over 50% on both, and were packaged perfectly.  Probably was someone’s buyers remorse order.  My guess they know it’s coming back, but maybe didn’t arrive yet.  

Respected Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I don't think being invoiced for a ring that wasn't in the shipping envelope happened at the manufacturer's level.