New Contributor

Hello, I placed an order on April 4th and still have not received it. According to an email I got, it shipped on April 6th. There is no updated information available in my account.

I think my order has been lost or stolen, and ask that you please replace it asap.

I have emailed customer service several times, but received no reply.

Thank you.

Honored Contributor

About 1 or 1&1/2 months ago I had 2 pair of sandals never be delivered.

My guess is they were put in one large box and the box flew somewhere other than my house.

When I realized I hadn't received them (it showed they'd been delivered), I called QVC and informed them.

They were identical sport sandals, just different colors.  I already had one pair so that would have made 3 pair (all different colors).

Anyway, the nice lady on QVC said they'd just replace them.  The problem was one pair (navy blue) was sold out, so I only got the beige pair.

QVC charged me to send the other pair back to me in shipping.  When I realized I just didn't bother to call QVC again.

To this day I'll wonder where my size 11 Wide sport sandals are.....in La La land somewhere.

What are the odds they'd end up with someone who wears a size 11 wide sandals?  Ugh  

QVC Customer Care

@jensten 

Was the order for the IT cosmetics tightline?

Beth QVC

New Contributor

Yes it was. 

There are 3 It Cosmetics Tightline mascaras included.

Thank you.

New Contributor

Honestly, if you send them a detailed email, they will probably refund you. 

Good luck.

QVC Customer Care

@jensten 

Thank you for the information. Unfortunately the supersize tightline is no longer available so I will process the refund now. Current processing time for refunds is 3 to 5 business days. I apologize that you did not receive this order.

Beth QVC

New Contributor

Thank you so much for your help with this issue.

I really appreciate it.

Jen